I trade with and recommend considering the following 2 brokers:
To start an application with Interactive Brokers, please click here.
- Direct Market Access (DMA) with real-time executions on an enormous range of global products: over 90 different exchanges; Stocks, Options, Futures, Forex, Bonds, Structured-Products, Gold/Silver, and CFDs.
- Ultra-low commissions ... learn more
- Multiple trading platforms: Java, Browser based, and smart phone applications (iPhone, Android, Blackberry, Symbian).
- Over 50 order types including one of the leading best execution algorithms, IB SmartRoutingSM based on the Transaction Auditing Group Inc (TAG) statistics.
- Tight financing rates ... learn more
- Safety and Reliability from our strong 4+ billion USD capital position and real-time risk management policies.
To start an application with Sweet Futures, please click here.
Sweet Futures is a leading Independent Introducing Futures Brokerage group, headquartered in Chicago. Our management team has over 150 years of combined commodity markets experience. We have around 20 brokers and several offices in the USA.
We service all types of institutional clients (hedge funds, prop trading groups, commodity producers/processors/traders and international brokerage groups) and maintain relationships with above 10 premier Futures Commissions Merchants (FCMs). Some of our main FCMs are INTL FCStone, ED&F Man, Rosenthal Collins Group, Phillip Capital, and Gain Capital. We support over a dozen different trading platforms, and can also execute orders over the phone.
As an Independent Brokerage Group, we try to find the FCM which is the best fit for the customer’s needs. We try to understand each client’s set up, and to offer the best possible solution in terms of pricing. With Sweet Futures, clients can also work with more than one FCM and have one single point of contact, their Sweet Futures broker.